Sunday, February 15, 2009

penning my thoughts

i'm so much contented to be part of the T.A.P sistas....
when i was asked by Mar to joined her to meet the Multiplians @ Marina, I was a lil reserved, contemplating whether should i or not joined her, whether the gerls could accept me to be part of them, however, it turned out more than just being friendly, its the bonding which we built.

After the session, i got more closed to the group named T.A.P sistas.... From the monthly gathering for birthday celebrations, hen's nite, weddings, hospitalization turned party, babies shower ceremony, iftar.... having our own blog, for updates, kinky-nites, photos, well, it makes the group grow close like a real sistas.... Never have I felt this sense of friendship before...and I'm glad we're still holding strong.....

Yati, Mar, Nor, Tasha, Nana, Hilda, Sufy, Lynn, Ju, Yana, Yanti, Ziela, Izah, thanks for being more than a friend..... and I hope, we'll grow as a family as the years goes by.....

Its been a good start of the year for me personally, for my own self-development. Putting aside financial constraints as many of us are going through the recessions now.....
I was given my contract renewal early this month, where my contract had been renewed for another 3years. And to add on to it, the Diploma which I've been longing for, thou' i could have achieved it 10 years ago, if I had sticked to studying instead of working is finally in my own hands... Waiting for the graduation ceremony to complete the hardwork.....


And to the rest of my friends, do treasure whatever friendship you may have and hold on to it.... Thou family ties is stronger than any other things, we still need friends to complete our lives.....









princezzD remembered on 4:56 AM.