Friday, January 30, 2009

end of Jan09

how time flies.... i felt i juz penned down my New Year's wish, and now, when i'm back to blogging, its already end of Jan09......

i'm seriously too lazy to write lately, the 'L' syndrome is back, and I'm working hard to overcome it, hehe.... was quite occupied the last two weeks working on the CNY cookies and orange cakes orders... Alhamdulillah, i still have some buyers who still trust my baking.

Aniqah started well in Al-Iman. Although no experience miggling around frens nor going to Playgroup, she's a brave, bubbly little girl whom didnt even shed tears either in her transport or in class.... The only thing that she did on her 1st day of school was, to observe the behaviour of her schoolmates who are either crying or refuse to join in the class.... I sympathised with lil Kiki each time she returned home from school, she looks so tired, and most the time, she'll just fell asleep before Maghrib.... and i'll miss her mischief by then....

Nadyrah, is coping well in her P2. She started her tuition class 2 wks before school re-opens. Not easy being a Mummy nowadays... I wouldnt have the time to closely monitor her studies espescially when i'm still upgrading myself as well.... (speaking abt upgrading, i'm counting down to my exam results... OMG).... Didi is so much into drawing and colouring and at times it gets into my nerves when she refused or take her own time to focus on her studies... and, she's beginning to be vain, often time, you'll see her, swinging her hair, tie her hair with her own style, dress as if she's going out when she's actually at home... Mummy is having headache... she's only 8yrs old, and she has started to groom herself....

Me on the other hand, is having aches all over my body. First, probably was due to being tired with all the bakings, secondly, thanks to my computer chair, which refused to have me sitting on it... Ya, i was searching for some docs last weekend, and wanted to sit on my chair where my fisherman bag was on it too.. So, being lazy to remove the bag, i sat on the edge of the chair... and what happened next, the chair moved to the back, and i slipped to the ground, (mcm nangka busuk sey)... i thought no one noticed, then, my lil Kiki and my mum happened to pass by my room, and the latter asked, "What happened to you?"... haiz, lil Kiki started gigling... must be wondering, what is my mummy doing half lying infront of the computer table...

Work is little disorganised these few days..... told you, when i'm down with the 'L' syndrome everything goes haywire....

Met up with my TAP sistas last Sunday, at Mar's abode, in celebration of lil Harith shower's ceremony... Am so happy to meet up with them.... its been quite sometimes we gather and have fun and crazy time together.... Next, Feb's organiser, Mar, please be more creative, on how to be crazy.... before your dear friend here turns into a zombie.. hehe... (oh, btw, budget2 ah sikit eh, maklum, tgh krisis kewangan... )

Going for another baby shower ceremony tomorrow, at Reny's adobe..... Decided to spare some of my time to meet up with my ex-SilkAir's colleague... its been really a long long time, since i last met them....

That's it for now..... do wait for whatever pics which need to be upload... told you, i'm down with the 'L' syndrome.... ahhahahaha


princezzD remembered on 7:23 AM.