Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome 2009

For whatever reason, it seems my eyes are wide awake on the start of the new year.....
Its very unusual of me to pen down my thoughts at this hour, usually i'm drowned in my dreams..

I left the last few days of 2008 with heartfelts towards my close frens.... Danial, baby of Mar who was tested positive for meningitis had his insertion done last Monday. Visited him yesterday after work together with my 2 princessess... Its really sad to see his tiny hand bandaged due to plug... Then, Zack broke the news to me on Tuesday afternoon, that his dad had passed away... Al-Fateha to Arwah pakcik Razak, whom i've known him to be a quiet and humble fartherly figure....May Allah placed him among his best candidates.... Almarhum reminded me of my late dad who suffered heart failure, and there is a possibility that it could be his cause of death.... I was quite disturbed the last few days, hearing these news... and was at my lowest emotional level on Tuesday while I was at Masjid Al-Iman for my ESS course....

The year had passed so fast without us even realising that it had even ended.... I don't quite believe in resolution probably because I've never had the chance to achieve it.... But what I do look forward in 2009 is for me to proudly hold my graduation roll, which i've long strived to achieve it.... May the year 2009 brings more joy to my family, good health and most importantly freed of all problems.....

MAY THE NEW YEAR FULFILL THE WISHES OF YOU TOO..........






princezzD remembered on 8:58 PM.